Even though Valentine’s Day is mainly a woman’s holiday, don’t forget about your man. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner so I thought I would put together a list of things that guys would like:
Invalid Displayed Gallery
1.Shoes- Now I know what you guys are thinking, “Don’t buy a man shoes or he’ll walk out of your life.” But it’s okay if you buy him shoes, he’ll love you not leave you. I have bought my boyfriend shoes a couple of times and we will be celebrating our third year anniversary on the 3rd. Check here, here, and here.
2. Accessories- Get him something to go with his favorite clothes or the new shoes you get him. Hats, socks, boxers, or jewelry are all good ideas. Check this out.
3. Grooming Products- Men like to look nice as well, so get him something to make sure he stays looking nice. Beard Butter and shaving products will give your man a clean shaven look and have his beard poppin. Also look into this new shaving product company.
4. Video Games/Electronics- Most guys like video games and there is always a game coming out that they drool over so all you have to do is find out what it is and get it. If the game hasn’t come out yet, pre orders are also available. If they’re not a video game guy, then there are other things you could get like a TV, camera, or accessories for the electronics they already have. So if that sounds like something he would like look here.
5. Beer or Food- Guys like food and beer so give them food and beer. You can take him out to his favorite restaurant or bar. If you would like to make it more intimate, you could cook his favorite meal and serve it with his favorite beer.
6. Sports Stuff- Most guys like sports and are a fan of some team. Get him something with his favorite team on it. This is the place to go.
7. Cologne- Women love a man that smells good so why not him a scent you’re obsessed over? Trust me, it’s a win win for both of y’all. Check this out.
8. Fitness stuff- If he likes to stay in shape, get him something to help maintain his hot bod or works towards one. This place has protein, vitamins, and everything else you can think of.